Plan a Retreat
Plan a Retreat For Your Group
We accommodate both small and large group retreats.
At CONNECT Christian Camp & Retreat Center, our mission is to connect people to the Kingdom by loving well. A retreat at CONNECT is the perfect escape from life’s distractions, so you can spend time connecting with God and with others. We strive for excellence in hospitality, so your retreat can focus on what’s most important to you. We have over 140 secluded acres, which are home to a lake, playgrounds, gaga courts, a disc golf course, a human foosball court, a paintball course, basketball courts and nature trails. In the summer, you can cool off in our pool and, at night, your group can relax around a campfire.
We are located in Crown Point, Indiana, a 45 minutes south of Chicago. We can accommodate groups up to 240 April-October and 105 year round. We would love to discuss how we can help you create a memorable retreat for your group. Call us at 219-663-2530.
Look What We Have to Offer
Woodlands Retreat Center
Perfect for smaller groups. Our Woodlands Retreat Center offers:
- 2 bunk rooms with 20 beds each, for retreats up to 40 people
- Each bunk room comes with a full bathroom, including showers
- Designated kitchenette is the perfect place to cook for small groups. Or we can prepare meals for your group of 25 or more
- Large Cherry Grove room is the ideal multipurpose room for worship sessions, bible studies, games, and gatherings
- Wifi and a sound & projector system for your group’s worship sessions and presentations
Lakeview Retreat Center
- Can accommodate up to 65 people in group bunk rooms.
- Offers a large kitchen for cooking your own meals.
- Living room style main room is perfect for gatherings and relaxing.
- Separate large area is just off the kitchen can be used for meals, small group study, or gatherings.
For an even more relaxing retreat experience, let us do the cooking. We can prepare meals in our dining hall for your group of 25 or more. Our long established camp recipes have become favorites with our groups. We maintain a nut free kitchen and prepare vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free meals upon request.
The Seasonal Cabins
- Cabins can sleep up to 16 guests and many are equipped with showers
- Bathhouse with additional showers is nearby
- Cabins are heated and air conditioned
- Cabins are typically open for use April 15 – October 15. If booking just cabins, your group will need to purchase meals.